Saturday, September 27, 2008

Eclipse

Eclipse
Author: Stephenie Meyer
Little, Brown and Company, 2007
629 pages

I just finished reading the third book in the Twilight series, and I'm still hooked.  Book #3 is just as good as Books #1 and #2. This series is like crack, or Mountain Dew. The more I read the more I want to read.

Book #1 had some major action towards the end, and Book #3 has even more. The relationships between the three main characters get even more interesting. Oh, I wish I could write more without giving too much away. But for some reason, I just don't want to spoil this series for anyone.

However, I need a break. So I'm going to look on my shelf and find something else to read before I move on to the next book in the series. 

Read this series. Read this series. Read this series.

Rating: 4.5 stars.

A Land More Kind Than Home

A Land More Kind Than Home Author: Wiley Cash P.S., 2012 306 pages While browsing in a local independent bookstore recently, I came a...